Accountant | Berlin, Germany
- Berlin, Germany
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an organized and driven Accountant to join one of our Clients in Berlin, Germany.
The Accountant position will handle day-to-day bookkeeping and payroll administration. Our Client is an energetic company and is looking for a passionate individual to join their team to grow with them.
Responsibilities as the Accountant:
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities
- Analyze and report on financial status to management
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Collaboration with outsourced payroll provider
- Preparing local German Tax authorities reports and subsequent payments
Requirements for the Accountant:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a finance department
- Proven knowledge of taxation reporting to German authorities (including VAT)
- Good Experience in Bookkeeping & local German GAAP
- Holder of an Accounting or Finance relating degree (bookkeeping certificate included)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organizational and time keeping skills
- Good German & English Skills
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.