Android Developer | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Our Client is an international, family-owned fashion company with a strong Foundation. On their behalf, we are hiring an Android Developer to join them at Lisbon, Portugal.
Your Role as an Android Developer:
- Work experience with the (latest) Android Design Guidelines
- Defining architectural solutions and improvements for all our mobile apps
- Conducting thorough code reviews and peer programming with your team members
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Identifying and defining viable improvements to our way of working
Your Profile as an Android Developer:
- At least 3+ years of experience in Android development
- Experience in object-oriented programming, preferably Kotlin or Java
- Experience with building mobile apps on Android that support different screen sizes, logging, monitoring, feature validation, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of software design patterns and principles such as DRY, SoC and SOLID
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, Git, and JIRA
- Excellent English communication skills, our company language
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science, software engineering or related fields
- Work Permit
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.