Android Developer | Porto Salvo, Lisbon, Portugal
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Android Developer for a Company in Lisbon.
Our Client is a leading provider of innovative quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE) solutions, dedicated to Internet service providers seeking to improve Customer Experience, Network, and Service Performance.
Smartphone Apps, web-based agents, and hardware probes combine to provide comprehensive end-to-end testing, quality of service from an end-customer perspective.
- Working to design, develop and implement new android solutions;
- Technical evaluation of new requirements;
- Integration with existing systems;
- Provide maintenance and optimize the existing code base;
- Working with national and international clients.
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related knowledge area, or comparable job expertise;
- At least 2 years of professional experience working as an Android Native APP developer;
- Passionate about areas such as Development, Architecture and Software Engineering;
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Excellent team player;
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency;
- A strong will to continuously learn and improve;
- Flexible and Innovative;
- Fluent in English.
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary team;
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience;
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn, and develop.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.