Application (Development) Specialist | Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Project Manager Engineer
Intermediate | Senior
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Are you ready to be the one who will start a scientific revolution? If yes, then this job is made for you...
As an Application Specialist you will you will:
- Application support of fully automated the company systems, product improvements.
- Coordination of system development, AFM metrology technology development, new applications developments, customer demos, application acceptances;
- Support applications execution, troubleshooting, market penetration campaign in the demo process, Scope of work definition, test performance specification, success criteria, and delivering final reports to the customer;
- Assist in developing system, writing documentation for design and test, and enabling field business to sell a broad range of product offerings;
- Work closely with diverse company's organizations to support for operations, and development and drive for next generation tools;
- This role reports to the Application team lead and/or CTO;
You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with the most creative minds in science and technology to develop a revolutionary high throughput atomic force microscopy a system enabling atom-scale resolution 3D metrology at industry-level throughput, based on three pillars:
- Unrivaled measurement speed;
- Parallelization capability;
- Advanced measurement modes.
You will develop a revolutionary machine which will certainly be a turning point for the future of science.
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 2~3 years of experience in the semiconductor industry or Master's Level Degree with at least 1~2 years of experience in the semiconductor industry or Doctorate (Academic).
- Minimum Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1~2 years of semiconductor experience
- Required knowledge of operation/applications of semiconductor metrology tools;
- Preferably to have 1+ years of fieldwork experience with customer engagement experiences or 1+ years’ experience in IC processing/semiconductor equipment/ semiconductor industry or related field;
- Coding capability (Matlab, Python...etc.) for data analysis, visualization, and algorithm development;
SOUND LIKE YOU? - Start your application today by sending your CV!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.