Arabic Customer Support Agent | Lisbon, Portugal
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is looking for Arabic Speakers for the position of Customer Support Agent to work in Lisbon, Portugal.
Are you passionate about customer support and technologies? Would you like to join one of the top BPO companies in Lisbon? Our client is a global leader and one of the biggest companies in Portugal.
Your mission as a customer support agent is to support their activities offering the best quality service to their customers, while working with prestigious worldwide brands.
- Answer to inbound calls and customer inquiries;
- Answering phone inquiries and providing support and direction to customers and resolving customer service issues in a timely and empathetic manner;
- To maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training.
- To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
- Citizen UE or Work Permit Portugal;
- Fluency in Arabic (C1/C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
- Typing Speed: 25 words per minute.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Competitive salary;
- Meal vouchers;
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
- Sports activities and much more!!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.