Assembly Technician | the Netherlands
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- the Netherlands, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is urgently and actively seeking candidates for Technicians (Mechatronics and Mechanical ) from Europe for one of our clients based out of Netherlands for their latest projects in a Clean Room facility.
Due to the growth and latest technology new projects our client is looking for several skilled technicians.
Together with your colleagues you will assemble, assemble and assemble complex machines. Your work consists of assembling modules and systems. You do this in the time set and according to established quality requirements. You work on the basis of technical drawings and/or production documentation. In addition, you carry responsibility for measuring and registering products and you take care of the product quality.
- You are a graduate or you have a max. 2 years of experience.
- You have a level 6 or 7 in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Manufacturing.
- You have an affinity with technology.
- You are a team player and communicative strong.
- You are proactive and think along with the development of the department.
- Hands-on experience is preferred (mechanical mounting on machines or cars)
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Willingness to fulfill a hands-on technician job for at least 2 years.
- Support with finding suitable housing together with clients and housing agencies;
- Request for a Dutch Tax Number;
- Opening a bank account;
- Request for Health insurance;
- Application fort he 30% tax ruling for non-Dutch employees;
- 1 ON 1 guidance from a dedicated consultant, to help you with all the appointments and arrangements in your first week of being in the Netherlands.
- Dutch language courses (NT2 level);
- Personal Development Program Training;
- Per year several personal meetings to discuss work and living in the Netherlands;
- Several social activities per year to get in contact with other international colleagues.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.