Assembly technicians (Machine building industry) | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
At Cross Border Talents we are looking for Assembly Technicians (Machine building industry), for our client in the Netherlands. Our client is a business service provider specialized in technical staffing & recruitment. The work on an internationally scale with leading clients with diverse technical branches.
Who are you?
Due to our client's growth, they are looking for several skilled technicians. Together with your colleagues you will assemble complex machines for the semiconductor industry. Your work consists of assembling modules and systems. You do this in the time set and according to established quality requirements. You work with technical drawings and / or production documentation. In addition, you carry responsibility for measuring and registering products and you take care of the product quality.
- You have a vocational level technical degree (Level 6/Level 7) or technical experience.
- Preferable technical background: mechanical, mechatronics or manufacturing engineering.
- You have affinity with technology.
- You are a team player and communicative strong.
- You are proactive and think along with the development of the department.
- Hands-on experience is preferred (mechanical mounting on machines or cars).
- You would like to relocate to the Netherlands.
- Willingness to fulfill a hands-on technician job for at least 2 years.
- Support with finding suitable housing.
- Request for a Dutch Tax Number.
- Opening a bank account.
- Request for Health insurance.
- Application for the 30% tax ruling for non Dutch employees.
- Dutch language courses.
- Personal Development Program Training.
- Several social activities per year to get in contact with other International collegues.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.