Back-end Developer | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Our Client is an international, family-owned fashion company with a strong Foundation. On their behalf, we are hiring a Back-end Developer to join them at Lisbon, Portugal.
Your Role as a Back-end Developer:
- Building new microservices within our AWS architecture and KAFKA cluster
- Creating backend systems which are high performant and scalable to support our mobile apps including search, product data, and images, personalization, etc
- Conducting thorough code reviews and peer programming with your colleagues
- Defining architectural solutions and improvements for our API’s of the mobile app using the latest technologies and emerging industry standards like serverless architecture design
- Implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Identifying and defining viable improvements to our way of working
- Key players in our Technology Stack
- Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, AWS: S3, DynamoDB, RDS, Elasticsearch, Redis, DynamoDB, Lambda, New Relic, Docker, Maven, GIT
Your Profile as a Back-end Developer:
- At least 3+ years of experience in backend development.
- Experience in object-oriented programming, preferably in Java.
- Experience with high performing and scalable service-oriented APIs.
- Extensive knowledge of software design patterns and principles such as DRY, SoC and SOLID.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps.
- Hands-on experience in Relational and non-relational DBs, Kafka, Spring (Boot), Docker, AWS (serverless).
- Experience in Scrum, Git and different branching strategies, and JIRA.
- Excellent English communication skills, our company language.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) In computer science, software engineering or related fields.
- Work Permit
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.