Back End Server Developer to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal
Are you a PASSIONATE Back End Server Developer looking to develop your career working at the forefront of IoT innovation?
Do you have the hunger to explore the unchartered territory of Internet of Light PARTNERING with a dynamic R&D team? If the answer to the questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
As a Back End Server Developer, you will be part of the Tridonic IoT team which is responsible for building a world-class IoT cloud platform that will allow our customers to easily manage their lighting and “beyond lighting” devices.
You will support the existing connecDIM cloud platform and utilize key learnings as you build the next generation net4more cloud platform. Your remit will include but not limited to:
- Support the implementation of software components of highly available and scalable cloud micro-services supporting millions of connected devices
- Develop and support a high quality and easy to use REST API so 3rd party application developers can consume the data
- Assist the adoption of best-in-class software development practices, frameworks and tools
- Work closely with senior developers and architects to translate overall architecture and requirements into well designed and implemented software components
- Participate in software design reviews
- Write unit and functional tests for your code and contribute to test automation and continuous integration and deployment processes
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent in a related field
- Expertise in micro-services architecture and design principles with expertise in Java EE server development (PHP is a plus).
- You should be competent atutilizing common frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Security and Jackson as well as in documenting, developing and testing REST and WebSocket APIs and you will hold a solid understanding of data security, authentication and authorization.
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Back End Server Developer to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal.
Our client's company is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.