Cross Border Talents is recruiting a BackEnd Engineer to join one of our Clients, MyCujoo, in Lisbon, Portugal.
MyCujoo is a rapidly growing sports tech company. But it's not just sports and tech that bring them together. It's the opportunity to have a significant impact on the digital revolution while being connected to passionate cujoos from every corner of the world.
Their platform reaches millions of users every month. Therefore, you'll need to be able to help them, architect, build and maintain fault-tolerant and scalable delivery systems. As a tradeoff, you'll get the chance to work in a technology environment no other company has!
At the moment they have several BackEnd positions open. They work with quite independent teams which means they often use different technologies per team This means that you get the freedom to experiment with new technologies.
Requirements for the BackEnd Position:
What makes them pretty unique is the fact they turned around their ways of working - teams around features rather than functions. We create independence through an event-driven architecture and empower success through cross-functional teams.
In order to be successful In Mycujoo, they value and heavily rely on the following technologies and concepts:
- Test Driven Development;
- Continuous integration and deployments
- Restful APIs
- Authorization through JWT / OAuth
- Ownership of logging, monitoring and alerting within feature teams
- We rely on different datastores, for example, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Everything we build is precisely designed for high availability, scalability, and resilience on either supported by AWS or Google Cloud technology.
- Version control
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Friday drinks, fun events, and a football table (surprise, surprise ).
- Flexibility, responsibility, challenging projects, and great environment.
- The opportunity to turn an industry upside-down and to shape the future of global sports communities - something you can be super proud of and tell all your friends about.
Closely connected to sports, MyCujoo teams up and likes challenges! They work hard, but also take care of each other. Balance is part of their lives - no matter if it's family, workouts (before, during & after work), fun events, or anything else that makes you happy… Together, they go for the win - conquering the world, creating more value for our communities, step by step.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.