Bookkeeper and Administration | Sintra, Portugal
Bookkeeper and Administration
- Sintra, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Bookkeeper and Administration to join one of our Clients in Sintra, Portugal.
- Classify and post documents in bookkeeping software;
- Preparing reports in Excel;
- Assist in checking accounts, purchases, sales, and treasury;
- Support monthly accounting closures;
- Payments of Salaries and Suppliers;
- Monitoring the daily transactions (incoming/outgoing);
- Stock management/ordering from suppliers;
- International logistics regarding stock;
- Following up on outstanding incomes;
- Preparing quotes and following up with customers, order processing.
- Administrative work of filing, printing, and scanning;
- Office logistics (including visitors from abroad);
- Customer service support (answering customer queries by email, phone calls);
- Maintaining general office administration.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot, filters), Word, Internet;
- Good English - spoken and written;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping processes, especially Portuguese legislations;
- Knowledge / experience in accounting software;
- Ability to handle operation deeds, insurance, companies house, legal etc.;
- Minimum professional experience of 2 years in accounting.
- Good working environment in a young, dynamic and cooperative team;
- Salary based on experience shown;
- Daily Food allowance.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.