Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Business Analyst to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic.
The Business Analyst position is mainly responsible for the definition and verification of the Product requirements from a Business and Technical perspective to understand the impact and trade-offs of new features, new products that might affect directly the end up of the result of our user experience.
This role is the tunnel between the Business and the Technical sides to make sure both worlds are in sync at any time.
Your Profile as a Business analyst:
- Basic-medium understanding of casino gaming industry.
- Experience working on multiple projects with tight timeframes.
- Highly self-organized and detail- oriented, especially in terms of file and folder structure.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Possess outstanding communication skills and be willing and able to provide support to internal staff (QA, DEV, Client Services, Account Managers and Product Management, and other related teams).
- Excellent command of Business English syntax, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Usability testing experience (writing screeners, testing cases and technical documentation)
- Ability to quickly understand and translate business needs as expressed by customers.
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate requirements to technical, non-technical and management audiences.
- Excellent team skills and capabilities.
- Ability to accept direction, editing and constructive criticism of work products.
- Must be logical, analytical and detail-oriented.
- Experience with a full suite of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, etc.), and bug tracking software.
- Ability to form and execute basic SQL queries.
- Ability to perform well in both a structured and unstructured project life cycle.
- Ability to read and develop technical documentation and/or technical requirements.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience facilitating user requirements sessions.
- Basic-Medium Graphic Design, Flash and Photoshop experience
Responsibilities as the Business analyst:
- Understands work requests and ensures business requirements and technical requirements are properly documented and approved, from the definition until their final approval.
- Elicit requirements interviews, analyzing product documentation, use cases, technical scenarios, task workflow and other require tools to verify product requirements and expected behavior
- Ensures correct business functionality, requirements and industry standards are addressed within the application(s).
- Develops wireframes for use in usability testing, design, and development.
- Obtains signoff on the requirements document as well as the feature delivery from stakeholders
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools, communicating to all team members
- Stores and maintains documents in Source Control.
- Works with QA to ensure:
- Proper test scenarios and scripts are created and executed.
- All features are present in the product and working as expected.
- Assumes a leadership role during review meetings and subsequent status meetings during large projects.
- Acts as point of contact for questions and decisions during the development of new functionality.
- Ability to lead internal teams
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and project management methodologies
- Provide training on product requirements to internal audiences
- Obtain requirement sign-off to all product specifications from Game Producers, Game Director, and other relevant audiences.
- Mentors those with less experience through informal channels
- Validate requirements usage once deployed to production
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Full-time in Prague, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, up to your skills and performance
- Nice working environment, new offices, and awesome international team
- Meal vouchers
- 12 sick days, unlimited paid vacations
- MultiSport Card
- Pensions Savings
- Personal and professional development ensured (training, courses…)
- Relocation Package
Our Client starts the day with breakfast in their kitchen. Then they have a small meeting to review what happened last day and what needs to be done this day.
During the day, when you feel tired you can use their relaxing space to play fuzzball, compete with others on PlayStation games or just relax in one of the sofas. There is also a possibility to work from home when you feel sick, or you have need of it when it doesn’t break the flow of the team. There are regular Friday afternoon meetings with beer and food in our Client's kitchen.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.