Business Development Manager | Germany
Intermediate | Senior
- Munich, Germany
Cross Border Talents is searching for a Business Development Manager Specialist in Digital Transformation.
Our client is a Software Engineering company with more than 20 years in the European Market and well known for delivering high quality and premium value to customers.
As a Business Development Manager, you will lead to growth in the Digital Finance markets (banking, financial services, insurers, and fintech).
- Proactively collaborate on designing and implementing the business strategy to build-up and increase the Digital Engineering Services client portfolio in Germany.
- Expand the Company’s network of clients in the Digital Finance domains.
- Liaise with and nurture existing clients and pursue new ones.
- Prepare and manage financial proposals and commercial contracts.
- Manage and build a sales pipeline, from lead generation through proposal preparation, negotiation and closing.
- Large experience in business development in the software services industry in Europe.
- Business Development and Account Management experience with an ability to understand and develop deals from a commercial and financial perspective.
- Eager to proactively collaborate on designing and implementing the business strategy to increase Digital Engineering Services business in Germany.
- Consultative and entrepreneurial style, comfortable in developing relationships and networking.
- Experienced dealing with Digital Transformation initiatives in the Digital Finance markets, and also engaging with dot-coms, start-ups, and scale-ups with an Agile mindset.
- German speaker (native) and good English skills are required.
- Commitment to embark upon regular EU travel, especially in the DACH geographies and occasional wider travel outside EU.
- Knowledge of Digital Transformation trends and Software Development Outsourcing models;
- Used to apply the Nearshore or Offshore software engineering services paradigm;
- Used to design and lead market development strategies;
- Nice office location with good underground and tram connections;
- Flexible working hour model;
- Additional bonus model;
- Opportunity to further develop Germany as a business location and thus make a significant contribution to the growth;
- Several canteens and thus discounted meals;
- Employee events (Christmas/Summer party, team building);
- Matrix organization, thereby diversified responsibilities, which are not only related to the location.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.