C++ Software Engineer | Immediate Entry
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Our client looking for talents in the field of software engineering. It is essential that you have passion for your profession and possess the right technical, process, social knowledge and skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then you’re possible their new colleague.
- Software Requirements Analysis;
- Translation of requirements into a functional and technical design;
- Supporting the system architect on software issues;
- Realization of the design in C++;
- Unit Testing of developed software components and building/maintenance of the automated test environment and tools;
- Trouble-shooting and implementation of solutions;
- Driven by quality and teamwork.
- Analytical, result-oriented, creative and a good communicator
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, electronics, or comparable technical field.
- Experience in implementing technical software in C++.
- Up to date on the latest developments in the C++ standard that you actively follow.
- You have experience in a vast amount of C++ Frameworks and Libraries (STL, Qt, OpenCV, Boost, ...).
- Experience with unit testing, preferably using Google Mock / Google Test.
- Excellent knowledge of UML / OO and applying design patterns.
- Experience in requirements analysis, software design, implementation and test.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM and/or eXtreme Programming.
- 2 - 5 years experience in development of technical software.
- You are used to work in according a structured process and quality management systems.
- Good understanding of English language is required as well as Dutch (or willingness to learn Dutch).
- Dutch Courses;
- Help in finding accommodation;
- Care of the necessary permits;
- Appliance for the 30% tax scheme for you;
- Working for the top 100 high-tech companies;
- Active investment in your personal development;
- Sharing knowledge and work with motivated technical professionals;
- Good development and growth possibilities;
- An excellent salary and good, customised employment benefits.