Calibration Engineer Emission Aftertreatment | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for a Calibration Engineer Emission Aftertreatment for our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
As a Calibration Engineer Emission Aftertreatment, you will:
- The development of engine performance in order to meet development targets.
- Development of HD diesel engines with a focus on the application of engine ECU functions and engine controllers to meet future emission regulations.
- Planning, preparation, and supervision of engine tests on engine dynos.
- Application support for vehicle-related engine applications.
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
- Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
- Collaboration in project teams.
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines
- Fluent English, Dutch is desirable
- Background on the automotive industry
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands in the time of application (EU citizen or valid work permit)
- Experience in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
- At least 3 years of diesel engine application experience preferably on HD truck engines
- Experience of handling application tools and setup of communication between application tools and engine ECU’s.
- Practical experience on diesel engine – exhaust after-treatment (EAS) interaction (SCR, DPF).
- The structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Enthusiasm to deal with complex engine-EAS systems and to take much pleasure in the development of solutions for complex technical problems.
- The first year of work is offered an outsourced contract. The migration into a permanent and direct contract is possible from the second year on, according to the performance;
- Relocation package;
- International environment;
- 30% tax ruling, when applicable;
- Base salary +8% holiday allowance;
- 25 vacation days a year;
- Travel allowance (home x work x home).
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.