Calibration Engineer - Engine Performance | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for a Calibration Engineer - Engine Performance for our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
As an Engine Performance Calibration Engineer, you will be part of a team that calibrates our best-in-class engines for optimal performance under all conditions within the defined constraints.
- Develop heavy-duty diesel engines with a focus on engine performance and ECU function calibration
- Performance validation of new proto engines.
- Analyze and solve deviations.
- Monitor spread
- Deliver feedback for improvements.
- Take part in one of many engine calibration tasks within the team, all with the goal to have optimal fuel economy and performance within the defined constraints.
- Take initiative to constantly improve tools and processes.
- Documentation of test results, tool usage, and possible improvements.
- Collaboration in teams to support several different projects
- Master's degree in Automotive Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Engine testing experience, preferably on heavy-duty truck engines.
- Data acquisition, Data analytics.
- Experience in heavy-duty truck engine calibration is a prerequisite.
- Matlab experience (modeling and scripting) is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge of statistics.
- Result orientation;
- Progress monitoring;
- Attention to details;
- Excellent English skills both verbally and in writing and Dutch skills are preferred.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.