Why Cross Border Talents?
- Since 2014 we have been Outsmarting the Digital Skills' Shortage with Global Recruiters and Algorithms. Our mission is to connect Talent with Top Employers based in beautiful cities, where the quality of life is a big plus for our candidates' journey.
- Our 3 Seals of Excellence awarded by the European Commission testify to the value of our vision.
- We have +1000 job openings to fulfill every month across 10 EU countries. Care to join our success?
(!) Please add your LinkedIn profile link to your application.
We are looking for an International Talent Acquisition Multilingual Freelancer to join our recruitment teams and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
International Talent Acquisition Multilingual responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, job postings, planning interviews, and selection procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with CBT hiring managers to identify ongoing needs;
- Determine selection criteria;
- Job post our vacancies in diverse international platforms;
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and
- Plan and execute preliminary interviews;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates;
- Follow up candidates until they are hired for the client.
- Expertise in Sourcing qualified Multilingual candidates through a variety of methods;
- Familiarity with Social Media, resume Databases and Professional Networks;
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
- Experience recruiting ICT/ENG profiles;
- Experience with the European market and interest in the international network;
- Achieve CBT monthly budgets + attending weekly telcos with your manager;
- Minimum availability of 30 hours per week.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong resilient and proactive attitude;
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility;
As a Freelancer Talent Acquisition Multilingual (commission based) you are eligible for:
- Best in class monthly recruitment fees;
- Career opportunities at Cross Border Talents;
- Access to our International Recruitment network;
- Support from HR, Digital Marketing, and Recruitment Managers.
Are you a top performer?
Then we look forward to converting your freelancer contract into a service contract (management role + double fees + quarterly and annual bonuses).
After receiving your application – and checking your skills/motivation - you will receive an invitation for a telco to get to know each other and discuss the details of the freelance (commission-based) remote job, which includes daily support from our Global Recruitment Managers.
(!) In case you do not have your LinkedIn profile link on your CV please share it by email.
Contact email@example.com with the subject: TA Freelancer Remote Multilingual.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.