Cloud Design Engineer | Eindhoven, Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Cloud Design Engineer to work at our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
As a Cloud Design Engineer, you have an opportunity to design high-quality software that allows fast and efficient delivery of several functions.
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 30% tax ruling;
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help;
- Dutch courses;
- Design, building and packaging secure, well-designed, efficient containerized applications in Python, or other suitable programming languages.
- Cooperate with others to deploy your application by scripting and possibly infrastructure-as-code.
- Break down stateless from stateful components and implement communication between microservices.
- Handle the unique security challenges associated with containers and microservices.
- Be creating and documenting software tools required by architects or other developers.
- Be contributing to technical design documentation.
- Be transforming existing source code to cloud-native oriented applications.
- Keep current with new technologies and developments in the Cloud Native space.
- Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance.
- Completed a MSc in Electronics or Technical Software, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Over 3 years’ experience as a software engineer in a multidisciplinary setting.
- A proven track record in modern programming languages like C#, Java or Python and experience in classic languages like C, C++.
- Experience with cloud-native software architecture, in particular with Docker and Kubernetes in production-scale use cases.
- An understanding of mathematical and physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs.
- Ability to write good code and catch bugs and style issues in code reviews.
- Skills in UML, Software Design Patterns, microservices, REST.
- Experience with software development tools like JIRA, Git, Jenkins.
- Experience with the Agile way of working.
- Extensive Linux experience.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.