Cloud Infrastructure Security Manager | Veldhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for experienced cloud security professionals to fill the position of Cloud Infrastructure Security Manager with our client in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
You will be responsible for the protection of the client’s information, Intellectual Property (IP) and assets, and that of their customers and suppliers developed and used within our client’s public cloud (IaaS, PaaS), through the set-up and/or alignment of Information Security strategies and security standards/guidelines while interfacing with the Business, and enforcing system, application and access security controls within the cloud. This position will continuously assess and report upon the effectiveness of the security controls of the cloud at people, process and technology level. You will be a member of our client's Cloud Center of Excellence.
- Be the single point of contact for IT and Information security subjects within the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE).
- Develop and create a cloud-native security control framework.
- Develop, design, and maintain cloud security standards, guidelines, and procedures to assure effective secured Cloud services and data protection within the IaaS / PaaS domain.
- Regularly assess cloud services (people, process, technology) for security updates and report upon findings, conclusions and next steps.
- Conduct, in close cooperation with the IT Security Risk Manager, security risk assessments upon new cloud services to be developed and used within the company’s public cloud and propose risk-reducing measures.
- Assess and support mitigation of the risks associated to the company’s public cloud to assure a continuously adequate level of security.
- Build excellent working relationships within the company’s CCoE members and all cloud service users, including security officers and developers of new cloud services.
- Support the company Cyber Defense Organization (CDO) activities and ensure 7/24/365 response on any major IT security incidents related to the company’s IaaS / PaaS domain.
- CCSP or comparable cloud security certification is a must.
- CISSP/CISM/ CISA is a plus.
- Technical/IT/Informatics background Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience).
- Deep Knowledge of current cloud technologies (e.g. IaaS, PaaS, VM’s) and governance (processes).
- Experience with Azure, Google, and AWS cloud technology (IaaS / PaaS) is preferred.
- IT Risk assessment frameworks e.g.
- CSC Top 20 Controls.
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
- NIST SP 800 30 frameworks.
- ISO 27001 framework.
More than 5 years’ experience as an IT Security professional in:
- Cloud security (IaaS/PaaS) governance and defining and maintaining cloud security framework (policies, standards, processes, templates).
- Conducting Security Assessments (reactive) and Security Risk Assessments (proactive) within a cloud environment.
- Translating the output of security (risk) assessment into security baseline/corrective actions and proposals for the private cloud services.
- Communicating with stakeholders, users, and senior management.
- Able to operate independently.
- Ability to interact with all levels including engineers, executives and senior managers.
- Deep technical knowledge of Information Security and Cloud technology.
- Ability to overcome organizational resistance.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments.
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous.
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help if applicable;
- Personal pension plan;
- Personal development budget.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.