Would you like to visit Lisbon and enjoy the sun and sea while learning to code?
Cross Border Talents is running a recruitment and training program for one of our strategic clients, focused on candidates inspired by the idea to work as an OutSystems Developer in The Netherlands. Please check OutSystems info here.
Is this your dream, but you are lacking coding knowledge? So, grab this opportunity!
Free training in Lisbon starting from Jan 15th to Apr 15th, 2018. At the end of training, based on your final assessment you will be invited for a job interview to work as a OutSystems Developer in The Netherlands.
- Degree (not necessarily in IT) looking for the opportunity to work the ICT labour market.
- You should be able to speak English (B2 level) and Dutch (native level).
- The job opportunity is based in The Netherlands so after the training you will need to relocate.
- Candidates without a EU work permit can also apply. CBT Relocation support the work permit process.
- Successful assessment in CBTA online test (Cognitive Ability)
Our robust cooperation with a wide number of technological training partners enable us to provide trainings on how to operate on many software programming tools. This is your opportunity to access the ICT labour market. You will be trained and based on your performance you will have the chance to start working as Developer in one of CBT clients across Europe.
CBT Talents Academy is part of a Cross Border Talents Group and has been nominated a Horizon 2020 SME Champion by the European Commission with the Seal of Excellence on SMEI Phase 2.
LAST SEATS! APPLY TODAY :)