Computer Systems Platform Engineer | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Computer Systems Platform Engineer to join one of our Clients in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
As a Computing Platform Designer, your mission is to define, realize, manage and maintain hardware* for new and existing computer systems that are embedded in our client products.
* Computers, computer racks/cabinets, processor boards, storage solutions, thin clients, network switches/cabling and input devices such as keyboard, mouse, and touchscreens.
The Computing Platform Designer is responsible for the following:
- Participate as an Electronic Development (EDEV) representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define, document and maintain requirements of various computer systems electronics products.
- Participate in the design and realization of computer systems electronics products.
- Contribute to Computer Systems roadmap by managing the used building- blocks based on knowledge of existing
- Commercially Of The Shelf (COTS) solutions and industry standards.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that computer systems electronics products satisfy the requirements.
- Solve problems and/or manage problem resolution during 1st product integration.
- Manage outsourcing of computer systems electronics-related modules.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers.
- Support production and service as an expert (4th line support).
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, "Technische Computer Kunde", or equivalent.
- Experience in the field of (or affinity with) embedded computer systems in a real-time/embedded environment.
- Broad technical knowledge of:
- Computer hardware, operating systems, networks, and storage.
- Dutch is a plus.
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem-solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Takes ownership in case of issues.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.