Cross Border Talents' Client is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company with 30,000 employees. While our client continues their expertise in customer experience, their capabilities have expanded to communicate across voice, digital and social channels. Our client’s outsourcing services have also been extended to include payment management, sales and marketing.
Our client’s office in Lisbon is located at Expo, with the most beautiful view over Tagus River, where all the trendy companies are installing themselves, creating an amazing atmosphere, where you can meet dozens of different cultures and learn several languages with your peers
Your Role as a Customer Support Agent:
- Answer to customer queries and requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
- Keep in contact with clients by receiving incoming calls and emails, managing claims and requests.
General Requirements for the Customer Support Agent Opening:
- Fluency in French (C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level) (not mandatory);
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depend on the project), with 2 days off per week;
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Working contract since day one;
- Initial and continued training;
- Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance after 6 months;
- Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
- Internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
- If you live abroad, our client will provide you a first month of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket;
- Partnerships with several entities, namely with gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies, etc.!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.