Our client is a global business process outsourcing (BPO) company with 30,000 employees. While our client continues their expertise in customer experience, their capabilities have expanded to communicate across voice, digital and social channels. Our client’s outsourcing services have also been extended to include payment management, sales and marketing.
Our client design customer experiences on behalf of the most progressive brands in the world. In addition, with our client’s transformative subcontracting proposal, they are able to drive performance improvements and provide a lasting transformation in customer operational models with tangible financial advantages. Our client’s success is based on data and applied analysis.
Our client has grown significantly since its foundation, now providing services to more than 250 partners across 21 countries, from more than 80 customer experience centers. Only in the last four years, our client’s revenues have grown by more than 250%. They have achieved this by investing in their employees and the environment in which they work, as well as in the development of analytical and operational capacities to create truly transformative subcontracting solutions that meet the challenges of a new world.
Our client’s office in Lisbon is located at Expo, with the most beautiful view over Tagus River, where all the trendy companies are installing themselves, creating an amazing atmosphere, where you can meet dozens of different cultures and learn several languages with your peers
- Answer to customer queries and requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
- Keep in contact with clients by receiving incoming calls and emails, managing claims and requests.
- Fluency in French (C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge of English (B2 level) (not mandatory);
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm (schedules depend on the project), with 2 days off per week;
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
- Working contract since day one;
- Initial and continued training;
- Benefits: base salary + monthly performance bonus + monthly transportation allowance;
- Private Health Insurance after 6 months;
- Multicultural environment, which is a big help to develop your interpersonal skills and improve your language skills;
- Internal progression, while enjoying stable working conditions;
- If you live abroad, our client will provide you a first month of free accommodation, to help you settle in Lisbon, and also after 6 months in the company we will reimburse you for your expenses with your flight ticket;
- Partnerships with several entities, namely with gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies, etc.!
We look forward to hearing from you!