Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Customer Support Representative to start working alongside one of our clients in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
In the role of Customer Service Representative for one of our client's company, you will help customers with questions and
problems via phone and e-mail support. You will be providing information and pursuing customers to buy products.
Our client's company is a global leader in the clothing goods industry and offers a broad portfolio of products. Products from the Canada Goose group are available in almost every country in the world. The daily activities of the Customer Service Representative for our client online shop. This means that the activities include answering customer care calls, inbound sales calls and answering questions by e-mail and chat.
Aside from that, you are also responsible for commercial activities such as outbound calls to potential customers. Therefore you should be able to answer questions about pricing, shipments and delivery times. Naturally, you are able to advise potential customers on product choices.
You will be working with several different systems namely; Microsoft Office, CCMS, HET, Zimbra, RightNow, Adyen, Avaya, Intranet and IEX. If you have a question you can always contact a supervisor or another employee to ask for help. The client's company will visit often; you can also get in touch with someone from our client's company for important questions.
You will work in cooperation with other colleagues, supervisors, and customers. All the rules, regulations and procedures are mentioned in our client's company policies and protocols that every employee is required to follow.
To optimize your knowledge and skills as much as possible, regularly there will be regular feedback- and coaching sessions, depending on your performance.
- Inbound phone contacts;
- Registration of new customers;
- Taking orders;
- Handling questions/issues about the website;
- Answering information requests or complaints;
- Calling back customers (callbacks);
- You communicate in a correct manner according to Teleperformance and Canada Goose guidelines;
- Outbound phone contacts;
- Aftersales, informing customers about order stock availability;
- Web/mail/fax contacts;
- Order processing, performing sales on behalf of the customer on the website;
- Answering information requests or complaints;
- Knowledge and Professional skills;
- Chat support;
- Identification of customer needs;
- Analyze the question;
- Advise the customer;
- Find out customer needs and expectations;
- Cross and upselling;
- Systems and training;
- Processing of data in multiple systems;
- Work according to procedures and legal provisions;
- Affinity with the products;
- Track of various training sessions;
- Are and remain aware of the products of the client.
Education and Specific Training
- MBO Work- and thinking level;
- Expertise in both written and oral communication for each type of customer (required);
- Call center experience.
- Working hours are from Monday till Friday between 08:00 and 21:00 hours and on Saturday between 10:00 to 15:00 hours;
- Agreements concerning the availability are indicated in the scheduling rules of the project.
- Max. of 1,5-hour single trip;
- Certificate of Good conduct (Due to PPCI compliant project requirements).
- Computer Skills: Usage of MS Office, Internet Explorer, Windows
- Tools knowledge: Native Speaker, CCMS, Zimbra, Right Now, Adyen, Avaya, IEX
- Typing skills: At least 130 strokes per minute, the accuracy of 80%
- Language level: French & English: C1/2, min B2 Writing, and Speaking
Competencies & Skills
- Communication skills;
- Problem Solving;
- Analytical ability;
- Planning and Organizing;
- Time Management;
- Team Building/Teamwork;
- Job Motivation;
- Interpersonal Skills;
- Stress tolerance;
- Able to work with multiple systems.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Dealing with working pressure and resistance.
- Commercial skills.
- Analyzing skills.
- Probe customer situation and needs to offer the most appropriate products.
- Strong interest in Canada Goose products and in sports in particular Self-motivated individuals with the ability to manage self and workload.
- Positive attitude, professional nature.
- Team player and fun personality.
- Proficiency; possesses knowledge and skills relating to the business of Teleperformance, apply these effects and maintains the knowledge.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.