Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Cyber Security Architect for a Tech Localization role in partnership with a leading technology company to work in United Kingdom.
CBT's Client is the largest, pure-play outsourced software testing and business assurance specialist. They are an independent managed service provider of the highest level of quality assurance and testing solutions. As a strategic partner, they help brands move beyond functional testing to adopt new innovations such as automation, AI, and crowd sourced UX testing.
They leverage their domain expertise across industries, including financial services, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, technology, gaming, telecom, among others. They are the Quality Assurance industry pioneer and innovator, for the fifth year in a row, the company was named Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services such as global service delivery platform includes the United States, Israel, UK, India and Romania.
The next evolution in our client's growth is in the Cyber Security market, the solution set will revolutionize the market and change face of security. They are looking for an Experienced Cyber Security Architect to spearhead the company’s cyber security technology and development division.
As a Cyber Security Architect you must demonstrate deep technical, specialized cyber-security knowledge to work with one of the world’s leading Cyber Security Specialists and build together this exciting new solution set in the company. In this role you will lead the architecture, design and implementation of our cutting-edge security set, and with your entrepreneurial character traits, be ready and excited to head a global technology team.
Key Responsabilities as a Cyber Security Architect:
- Define and head the strategy and approach of the company’s Cyber Solution set;
- Lead the design and technology of the Cyber Security QA Solution Set;
- Direct the development, iteration and deployment of the solution set as per the agreed product/ development roadmap;
- Design, implement and run a global pre-sale function;
- Design and build the delivery function for the solution set;
- Proficient in creating detailed review reports and leading strategic initiatives;
- Lead, build and mentor a global team.
Requirements for a Cyber Security Architect:
- 5+ years of work-related industry experience in application security, performing secure SSDLC activities, Threat Modelling, DAST, SAST, IAST;
- Design complex software infrastructure, ability to execute end-to-end design to implementation;
- Hands on experience of Web, Thick Client, Mobile, VOIP, Wireless Application Security reviews;
- Expert understanding/experience of security vulnerabilities in software/web/mobile application;
- Usage of various security tools. Should be familiar with various application testing methodology tools such as; Burp Professional, Nma, Wireshark, Nessus, Echo Mirage;
- Experience in building and deploying large scale, low- latency processing systems;
- Excellent understanding of QA process and QA automation;
- Basic Knowledge of programming language like C/C++, C#, JAVA, ASP.NET and familiar with PERL/Python Scripting;
- Familiar with OWASP and Secure SDLC standards;
- Knowledge of common security requirements within ASP.NET & Java application;
- Good Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Securit;
- Desirable: IT security Certifications (CEH. ECSA, OSCP);
- Knowledge / experience on code review;
- Good Technical aptitude, problem solving and ability to quickly learn and master new topics and domains;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience in IT and Information Security;
- Familiarity with the automated scan tool Webinspect;
- Hands on experience and knowledge of cloud security/big data technologies and architectures.
Leadership Skills as a Cyber Security Architect:
- Passionate technology leader with a Startup drive paired with the experience of a veteran;
- An ambitious hands-on team builder that can guide the journey as it relates to technology, with a commercial edge and acute awareness of what makes a great customer experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, passionate about problem- solving and development;
- Skilled team builder and process enabler, happily taking on the responsibility to guide the journey as it relates to technology.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- A successful, global company infrastructure, with the unique opportunity to come in as the Cyber CTO of the brand-new Start-up security division which will revolutionize the market;
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Specialists and Practice Experts;
- Be a part of a leading company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant, who offers unique placements and a competitive salary.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.