Czech & Slovak Customer Service Representative | Sofia, Bulgaria
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Customer Service Representative fluent both in Czech and Slovak to join one of our Clients in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Ever thought of starting an international career, meeting people from different countries and being in touch with a different culture?
If you have a traveler spirit and want a change of scenery then we have a good career project for you:
One of our clients is a multinational company and their company branch in Sofia is currently looking to insert a Customer Support Representative fluent both in Czech and Slovak in a technical support project for a prestigious American company.
Requirements for the Customer Service Representative Position:
- Native or fluent level Czech and Slovak(C1);
- Good understanding of English (B2);
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to build trust with the customers;
- Preferably with experience in customer service.
- Profile oriented towards a healthy way of life and sports.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Salary much higher than the average Bulgarian wage;
- Accommodation in a hotel or apartment arranged by our client, for a period of up to 1 month, at the beginning of the employment;
- Support in finding an apartment afterward;
- Monthly rental bonus (after the accommodation in a hotel/apartment, arranged by our client), in addition to monthly salary;
- Reimbursement of your travel ticket received with employee's first salary;
- All our employees receive also:
- Meal vouchers, per month for 8-hour working day;
- Additional health coverage;
- Free transportation for yearly and late shifts;
- In our client offices, they have a free gym, yoga, massage, a corporate psychologist, healthy days/weeks.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.