Czech Technical Advisor | Athens, Greece
- Athens, Greece
At the moment Cross Border Talents is looking for Czech speakers to work in Athens, Greece. Are you interested in moving abroad?
Your Role as a Technical Advisor:
- Respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers;
- Maintain Accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database;
- Ensure Client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy;
- Ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed SLAs and logged appropriately;
- Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training;
- Offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
Requirements for the Technical Advisor Vacancy:
- Native/Fluent Czech;
- Writing speed: 20 words per minute.
Cross Border Talent's Offer:
- Paid travel Expenses;
- Accommodation in a hotel for the first 14 days, while at the same time there will be a company looking for a house according to your expectations;
- Renewable contract of 12 months;
- Health Coverage and Private Health Care;
- Attractive Salary with performance bonus;
- Working hours: 40h per week = is 8 hours per day / 5 days a week;
- Greek lessons
- Free Real Estate Agency Fee
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.