Czech Wargaming Online Support | Sofia, Bulgaria
Gamer Support Consultant
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Cross Border Talents is currently recruiting Czech Wargaming Online Supports to work in our Client's offices in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Your Role as a WarGaming Online Support:
- Address players concerns and inquiries by interaction in a professional and friendly manner;
- Provide information, assist with questions, answer payment and invoice queries;
- Help customers with in-game problems.
The player support teams need to know their stuff, speak the same language as the gamers, and have the empathy to drive amazing player support experiences. In other words, the player support team is given the time to play at work, how cool is that?!
Requirements for the WarGaming Online Support Vacancy:
- Native level Czech;
- Good understanding of English (B1);
- Be an EU citizen, have dual citizenship with an EU country or a work permit to work in the EU;
- Passionate about online gaming.
Cross Border Talents' Client Offer:
- Very competitive salary and benefits package;
- Training, support and internal career progression plan;
- LLong-termemployment contract with our client;
- Reimbursement of tickets and accommodation supported by our client.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.