Danish Account Strategist | Barcelona, Spain
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Barcelona, Spain
Cross Border Talents is recruiting Danish Account Strategist to work in Barcelona, Spain.
We are currently seeking Agency Account Strategists (with a native level of Danish) to join our growing company in Barcelona.
- As an Agency Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers, and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other brand products.
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and e mail.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Danish.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience in advertising or building PPC Campaigns.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense, or YouTube.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical, and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology, and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday);
- Long Term Contract;
- Salary: 30.000€ gross/year + up to 3.500€ gross/year in bonus;
- Relocation Package: Flight Ticket;
- Free Gym Membership (next to the offices, with see views!);
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google AdWords and specific sales training;
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- Established career path to grow within the project;
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests;
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services;
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements, and personal development;
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.