Danish Digital Marketing Consultant | Barcelona, Spain
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Barcelona, Spain
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a Danish Digital Marketing Consultant to work in Barcelona, Spain.
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech-savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
- You will become a sales marketing consultant for Danish companies in relation to their existing digital advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business.
- You will advise about optimization based on analyzed data and consult small and medium-sized businesses with strong marketing strategies.
- It is a target driven environment where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the client customer base.
- You will be part of the largest team that creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Danish digital marketing environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Danish
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- +1 Years of experience on advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday);
- Salary: 24.650€ gross/year + up to 4.350€ gross/year in bonus;
- Long Term Contract;
- Relocation Package: Flight Ticket
- Free Gym Membership;
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training and specific sales training;
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- Established career path to grow within the project;
- Continuous training and certifications;
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests;
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services;
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development;
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team;
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.