Data Analyst | Prague, Czech Republic
Intermediate | Senior
- Prague, Czech Republic
Data Analyst, to work at one of our Clients in Prague, Czech Republic
- Analyze performance of a new game, research the usage pattern across channels / devices / geo locations etc.
- Build reports to analyze funnels, cohort reports to segment and identify player profiles, behavior and engagement patterns.
- Build dashboards for the different stakeholders to help them understand their performance KPIs from product to sales, each team needs to look at the data a bit different.
- Answer business questions – “has our games loads faster in the last 6 months?” discover possible bottle necks and code regressions.
- Define and “enforce” data integrity and collection matrixes for the different tools.
- Help software engineers implement events and define the correct attributes and scheme.
- You’ll need to formulate and build queries to run against our data infrastructure and tools.
- Need both the technical and statistical skills to perform these tasks.
- You should be comfortable exploring large sets of data looking for clues and trying to read between the “lines” do discover more than the “eye can see”.
- You need to be able to work in a team, interacting and communicating with different stakeholders, explaining and helping them to get familiar with their data and KPIs.
- Soft social and communication skills are required and lots of patience At least 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Proven experience with managing BI tool such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Proven Experience with Client analytics like google analytics, cooladata (big advantage), or any other client behavioral analytic tool.
- Fluent in writing sql queries for both mssql and postgress engines.
- Experience with R / Python and for statistical modeling and data mining.
- Experience with Big data infrastructure - a big advantage .
- Experience with statistical analysis tools like SPSS - an advantage.
- Experience with A/B testing tools and methodologies - an advantage.
- Experience as a software developer – an advantage.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.