DevOps Engineer (C#) | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is looking for experienced DevOps Engineers with .Net development background to join our client's team in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
As a member of the platform team, you will ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the-art development environment that supports Continuous Integration.
- Actively participate in delivering self-service and automation tools;
- Deliver end-to-end monitoring and data analytics;
- Pro-actively look for potential improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team.
Within software development, your team is responsible for providing a state-of-the-art development environment. Consisting of both IT engineers and development engineers, the team combines the knowledge of the internal IT infrastructure, development tools and modern development practices. The team has a high impact on the effectiveness and productivity of the 25 SCRUM teams. Its goal is to continuously optimize the software development, releasing and deployment cycle. Activities range widely; development tooling configuration, setting up/enhancing Continuous Integration pipelines, maintenance, support and application life cycle management. The platform team focuses mainly on the IT infrastructure of the development environment.
- You have experience in DevOps activities, preferably in a large development organization
- You have preferable worked as a software developer in a C# development team
- You have worked in an Agile/scrum team
- You have worked with Linux and or Windows as an administrator
- You have worked with Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Azure and VMWare
- You have worked with Dynatrace, Splunk and Apigee
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Always acting to make the team succeed;
- Outgoing, actively building useful relationships in the scope of the project;
- Result driven, “make it happen” attitude;
- Accurate way of working, you ensure that what you do is documented and communicated;
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view);
- A continuous improvement attitude, for both the development environment and the team’s own performance.
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 30% tax ruling (if applicable);
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help;
- Dutch courses.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.