Cross Border Talents is recruiting a DevOps Engineer to join one of our Clients, MyCujoo, in Lisbon, Portugal.
MyCujoo is a rapidly growing sports tech company. But it's not just sports and tech that bring them together. It's the opportunity to have a significant impact on the digital revolution while being connected to passionate cujoos from every corner of the world.
Their platform reaches millions of users every month. Therefore, you'll need to be able to help them, architect, build and maintain fault-tolerant and scalable delivery systems. As a tradeoff, you'll get the chance to work in a technology environment no other company has!
At the moment they have several DevOps positions open. They work with quite independent teams which means they often use different technologies per team This means that you get the freedom to experiment with new technologies.
Either of the teams, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining their platform. You’ll be working in a cross-functional team which is building API’s, creating workflows, and facilitating deployments. Therefore, you’re also naturally able to both maintain and write code.
Requirements for the DevOps Position:
What makes them pretty unique is the fact they turned around their ways of working - teams around features rather than functions. Within your team, your role is to ensure all infrastructural requirements are satisfied. You are also the person who your team turns to in order to be confident about logging, monitoring and alerting.
- Experience with general Cloud technology (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes)
- Commercial experience with CI/CD tools (preferably CircleCI) Linux-based system management
- Monitoring tools such as InfluxDB, Prometheus, ELK etc
- Load balancers such as Nginx
- Automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible etc
- Linux distributions such as Ubuntu and CentOS
- Experience with Docker
- Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis)
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Friday drinks, fun events, and a football table (surprise, surprise ).
- Flexibility, responsibility, challenging projects, and great environment.
- The opportunity to turn an industry upside-down and to shape the future of global sports communities - something you can be super proud of and tell all your friends about.
Closely connected to sports, MyCujoo teams up and likes challenges! They work hard, but also take care of each other. Balance is part of their lives - no matter if it's family, workouts (before, during & after work), fun events, or anything else that makes you happy… Together, they go for the win - conquering the world, creating more value for our communities, step by step.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.