DevOps | Sintra, Portugal
Intermediate | Senior
- Sintra, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting a DevOps to join one of our Clients in Sintra, Portugal.
- Deliver high-quality code for mission-critical systems that run on thousands of robots;
- Responsible for development environment tools;
- Develop software distribution architecture, security architecture best practices;
- Optimize Linux performance. Create minimal purpose-built Linux distribution;
- Profile and optimize execution bottlenecks in compiled C++ and Python;
- Debug kernel and device drivers when problems arise. Solve WiFi and network issues;
- Develop software related to system and communications.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Programmer with Devops experience
- 3+ years experience programming : Python, Bash Scripting
- Proven experience in the following:
- Linux source compilation and customizing a distribution;
- Linux driver debugging;
- Linux security, hardening, firewall, IPsec;
- Docker / kubernites;
- Jenkins, CI/CD automation;
- Redis, Git;
- Familiarity with DDS protocol – advantage.
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team.
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience;
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and develop;
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.