Dutch Customer Support | Athens, Greece
Junior | Intermediate | Senior
- Athens, Greece
Cross Border Talents is looking for Dutch speakers to work in Athens, Greece.
- Respond and record consumer inquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers;
- Maintain Accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions, and feedback on the customer services database;
- Ensure Client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy;
- Ensure all support calls and (when applicable) emails are answered and resolved within the agreed
- SLAs and logged appropriately;
- Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents, and system training;
- Offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions.
- High School Diploma or Higher;
- Native/Fluent Dutch;
- Good level of English, C1;
- Writing speed: 20 words per minute;
- Active Listening;
- Good Problem Solving Skills;
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Paid travel Expenses;
- Health Coverage and Private Health Care;
- Attractive Salary with performance bonus;
- Working hours: 40h per week = is 8 hours per day / 5 days a weeks.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering, and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.