E&I Engineer | Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for an E&I Engineer to join one of our Clients in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Your Role as an E&I Engineer:
- You are part of the Engineering team, where you provide the necessary guidance to E&I designers and support project managers in executing several investment projects. You work in very close collaboration with Production, Maintenance and Process Departments.
- As a member of one or more project teams, you are responsible for E&I engineering of new installations and take an active role in the construction and start-up of new installations. You can act part-time as a project manager.
- Responsible for organizing, planning and monitoring E&I engineering activities and participate in investment projects as E&I project engineer. In these investment projects, you will work within fixed qualitative and budgetary standards while guaranteeing the continuity and efficiency of the production process. As an E&I expert, you will also be consulted for maintenance projects on a case by case basis.
- Take the lead in maintaining and developing the company’s E&I standards in cooperation with your counterparts in the maintenance and automation departments. You will act as a knowledge centre and consultant within the organization and will monitor compliance with E&I standards within engineering and maintenance.
- During the specification and procurement of E&I equipment and services, you will stay in close contact with the procurement and maintenance departments, as to guarantee an optimal total cost of ownership, taking into account maintainability and spare parts management.
- Trough self-study and self-development, you position yourself as the centre of expertise on E&I and HV equipment within the organization, you will monitor new technical evolutions and you establish and maintain contacts with external suppliers.
Your Profile as an E&I Engineer:
- Master’s degree in Engineering specialized in electricity and/or instrumentation
- 3-5 years of experience within an industrial environment.
- Besides excellent knowledge of electricity and instrumentation you also have good knowledge of high voltage.
- Skills to steer and coordinate different teams and a good communicator.
- Experience in a project environment and you consider project management as one of your strengths.
- Able to combine long term projects with operational work.
- Hands-on attitude.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.