Electrical Integration Engineer | Veldhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for an Electrical Integration Engineer for our client in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Our client is an important outsourcing company with a global presence and providing service for big corporations.
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical control solutions for high-tech products? Do you know cables and bundles, electrical cabinets, mains distribution, safety PLC systems? Apply now!
Within the Electrical Infrastructure, you are validating and continuously improving the quality of the designs and products.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS ELECTRICAL INTEGRATION ENGINEER:
- Creating test setups to validate the electrical modules;
- Perform measurements on bench and system level: signal quality, power, leakage, harmonics, and standards;
- Investigates electrical and mechanical problems and provides containment, structural solutions, and design improvements;
- Analyses the measurement data and creates technical rapports and recommendations;
- Specify and execute tests to ensure that electrical products satisfy the requirements;
- Analyze and solve reliability issues;
- Support/Transfer knowledge to production- and service engineers;
- Creating an integration plan;
- Influence the design on manufacturability, testability, reliability and mandatory standards;
- Position includes occasional traveling to customers;
- Team member in a multidisciplinary Electronic Development team.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Practical multiple years of experience in Electrical system design or testing, especially in Low Voltage (48 – 1000V);
- Is familiar with manufacturing & production processes & tools;
- Has hands-on experience in testing electronics;
- Has knowledge of EMC and electrical safety standards (International (IEC), US standards (NFPA, UL);
- Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission;
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics and electrical components;
- PLC knowledge (Step7/TIA) is an advantage.
- A challenging opportunity to expand your knowledge in a wide variety of application areas and to work on problems spanning all engineering fields;
- Highly creative and qualified teams with diversified experience;
- A competitive compensation and benefits package (30% ruling is included);
- Great career opportunities at a quickly growing high-tech multinational company;
- Open, multicultural atmosphere, with world-class technical problems to solve;
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.