Electrical Integrator HighTech | Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products?
Do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline?
This is the job for you!
Your Role as an Electrical Integrator:
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team.
- Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department.
- Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products.
- Specify and document the test requirements.
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements.
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level.
- Solve problems during full proto product integration.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support).
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
- Analyze and solve reliability issues.
Your Profile as an Electrical Integrator:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred.
- The Netherlands' Work Permit or European Nationality
Cross Border Talets' Client Offer:
Our Client offers you a Dutch employment contract with the following benefits:
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- Our Client supports your relocation to the Netherlands including a working permit, provides a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
Download our Curriculum Vitae Template, fill it and submit it!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.