Electrical Integrator HighTech | Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for an EDEV integrator to join one of Clients in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Your Role as an EDEV integrator:
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team.
- Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department.
- Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products.
- Specify and document the test requirements.
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements.
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level.
- Solve problems during full proto product integration.
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support).
- Analyze and solve reliability issues.
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
Your Profile as an EDEV integrator:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics, and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control are preferred. Also, knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance, and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- Our Client supports your relocation to the Netherlands including a working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.