Electrical Integrator | Veldhoven, the Netherlands
- Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for an Electrical Integrator for our client in Veldhoven, Netherlands.
Our client is an important outsourcing company that provides service to the biggest high-tech industries in Brainport. The Tech Campus located in this region concentrates many high-tech manufacturing companies and have currently over 11.000 professionals from all over the world. It is the place to be when talking about R&D.
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control, and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. Furthermore, you contribute to defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department;
- Influence the definition and design on integrability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure;
Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products;
- Specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements;
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level; solve problems during full proto product integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyze and solve reliability issues;
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as an integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics, and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also, knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands at the time of application
- The initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with an eye for details.
- An accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem-solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus
- This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require the company to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
- 01 year contract renewable
- 30% tax ruling applicable
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.