Cross Border Talent is hiring an Electrical Project Engineer to join one of our Clients in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Cross Border Talents is an out-and-outer award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy with a global network with more than 1000 recruitment partners across 50 countries.
Forged in 2013, our successful heritage of matching talented job seekers to organizations across the world illustrates our ambition to contribute to solving the skills shortage challenge. We do this through facilitating employment transitions in an increasingly volatile and complex labor markets.
Your Role as an Electrical Project Engineer:
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you will report to the Group Operations Manager. Your Role & Responsibilities are to manage teams of supervisors and installers.
You will manage the following teams:
1. Planning Engineers;
2. Testing, Commissioning & Service Engineers & Staff;
3. Senior QA-QC personnel;
4. Health & Safety personnel;
5. Maintenance Teams;
6. Procurement & Logistics & Warehousing Teams;
Hence the key responsibility includes functional responsibility of Material, Manpower and Infrastructure Planning to achieve targets.
Your Profile as an Electrical Project Engineer:
• 5-7 years experience in in project management or related experience.
• Excellent Autocad & REVIT skills.
• Fluent English. Russian of French is a plus.
• Very good knowledge of European norms (mainly French).
• European Union Citizen.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Business savvy.
• Broad experience in leading and motivating teams.
• Expertise in public presenting, negotiation, and relationship management.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
• An interesting and challenging work environment within one or multiple projects.
• 18-month contract which can be renewed.
• Competitive salary + traveling expenses compensation.
• Health insurance.
• Shared accommodation (no more than 2 engineers per apartment), local transportation and meals.
• 30-day annual vacation (can be compensated with 1-month additional payment).
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.