Cross Border Talent's Client is looking for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer to join one of our Clients in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? We want to talk with you!
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. Furthermore, you contribute to defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
Your Role as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products
- Maintain high-quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders
- Act as an interface to external suppliers
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues
Your Profile as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary module design teams to establish agreement on specifications
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control are preferred
- Knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety are preferred
- Initiative, pro-active
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills
- Structured with an eye for detail
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem-solving
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch knowledge is a plus)
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Our Client will boost your career through personal and technical growth. They will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via their highly recommended Academy.
- Interesting benefits and a market conform salary.
- You’ll become a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues in your own technology language!
- You’ll become a member of our Client's network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.