Electro-Mechanical Engineer | Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Intermediate | Senior
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Cross Border Talents is searching for an Electro-Mechanical Engineer for our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
Our client is an important outsourcing company that provides service to the biggest high-tech industries in Brainport. The Tech Campus located in this region concentrates many high tech manufacturing companies and have currently over 11.000 professionals from all over the world. It is the place to be when talking about R&D.
We are looking for a professional interested in electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products.
As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are realizing and qualifying /integrating mains and safety functionality and overall electrical infrastructure between modules of the final client's products. You are also responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and configuration management of these products.
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team;
- Management of electrical infrastructure between modules in the product;
- Specify, document, and maintain requirements of various mains distribution and safety handling modules;
- Design (3D and 2D) and documentation of various mains distribution, safety handling and overall electrical infrastructure modules that meet international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Participate in the qualification and integration of the design;
- Impact analysis and implementation of engineering changes into the products;
- Maintain high-quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers;
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning;
- Depending on experience, manage the outsourcing of electrical modules and act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics racks & boards / cabling / mains-distribution / safety / diagnose /electronics cooling/ cabinets/ electronics units/ connection boxes/ connection plates/ back panels/ PLC units/ fan units.
- Multiple years of experience in electrical infrastructure 3D CAD design, preferable with the Siemens NX/Teamcenter tool suite.
- Multiple years of experience in sheet metal 3D CAD design, preferable with theSiemens NX/Teamcenter tool suite.
- Practical multiple years experience in Electrical system design in a similar function in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Experience with general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes.
- Knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
- Ability to set up cabling concepts.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills Accuracy, systematic approach, problem-solving.
- Pragmatic hands-on attitude.
- Work with the latest technologies in an international and high-motivated team;
- Competitve salary;
- Relocation package.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.