Electronic Engineer | Lisbon, Portugal
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Electronic Engineer to join one of our Clients in Lisbon, Portugal.
Responsibilities as the Electronic Engineer:
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer who will join our Client's Research and Development team to perform the following functions:
- Develop complete electronics boards based on ARM / Embedded Linux processors
- Integration and control of microcontrollers, motors (BLDC FOC control) and several sensors (IMU, FSR, IR, encoders, etc).
- Embedded programming of microcontrollers
- Implementation of Linux (server) side driver and protocol to communicate with microprocessors
Requirements for the Electronic Engineer Position:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field
- Training in Electrical Engineering, Mechanics, Aerospace or equivalent
- C and C ++ programming knowledge
- Linux OS system knowledge
- Knowledge of technical design, CAD and ECAD.
- Good communication skills with a multidisciplinary team and contact with suppliers
- Solid knowledge of English.
Cross Border Talents' Client offer:
- Position in a highly motivated multidisciplinary start-up team.
- A competitive full-time payment negotiable based on experience;
- Plenty of opportunity for growth, learn and development;
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.