Electronics / Electrical Engineer | Porto, Portugal
- Porto, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Electronics/Electrical Engineer to join one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal.
- Designing testing methods (test jigs) for electrical products.
- Cooperate with the Industrial Design team in the PCB design and manufacturing processes.
- Cooperate with the Software Dev team to achieve a leaner integration of the firmware stack.
- Improve the security mechanisms of the whole system.
- Design systems for the improved data collection on industrial production machines.
- Improve electrical integration mechanisms on industrial production machines.
- Differential signalling (USB & Ethernet);
- Power electronics;
- Battery Management Systems;
- Deep experience in product development for consumer electronics / industrial devices and played a central roll on those developments;
- Pro-activity, willing to learn and no fear of mistakes;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible, energetic and with a high sense of responsibility;
- Ability to travel.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.