Cross Border Talents is searching for an Electronics Project Manager for our client in Hengelo, Netherlands.
As Project Manager Electronics you are responsible for leading integral development projects of complex electrotechnical/mechatronic systems for mostly international customers. These projects include the design as well as the volume production of this system.
You will supervise the projects from A to Z through the organization, continuously monitoring the planning, budget, technical specifications, and quality requirements of the projects.
Customers, suppliers, senior management, and team members must be adequately informed.
You lead projects in a professional manner where you have a good feeling for both the technology and your stakeholders.
In addition to project management tasks, you will also use your knowledge and skills in the technical field and provide the project team with know-how with regard to manufacturability, etc.
- Bachelor in Electrical or Electronics Engineering;
- Experience as Project Manager of multidisciplinary teams in a high-tech environment;
- Fluent English. Dutch is a plus;
- Knowledge of Project Management methods;
- Experience leading integral development projects of complex electrotechnical/mechatronic systems;
- Preferably you worked in the early years of your career as a developer of complex electrotechnical/mechatronic systems.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Work in an international environment;
- Work with professionals in a technically high-end environment;
- Opportunity to develop on an international level.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.