Cross Border Talents is looking for experienced Embedded Software Developers to join our client in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
You will focus on the platform and hardware-specific software in order to enable higher software layers to function properly. Usually, it enables the physical capabilities of a system and is mostly domain-independent although some domains require compliance to specific standards for safety and security reasons (i.e. Healthcare & Automotive).
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant technical field, for example, Embedded Systems, Computer Science or Electronics.
- At least 5 years in commercial embedded software programming;
- Experience with software development process tooling (i.e. Git, Jenkins, Jira, Docker, SVN);
- Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD);
- Experience with an Agile way of working;
- Good knowledge of operating system internals (memory management, I/O, bootloader, schedulers);
- Knowledge of CPU architectures (ARM, x86, 68000, PowerPC);
- Programming of device drivers (i.e. CAN, I2C, USB, SPI);
- Ability to read electronic data sheets (IC layout);
- Development and maintenance of Board Support Packages (BSP);
- Expert C programming skills & Assembly language.
Relevant operating systems: Linux, VxWorks, Windows, (Free)RTOS, QNX, Integrity
Typical tooling: JTAG debugger, oscilloscope, logic analyzer,
Preferred but not required
- FPGA Programming in VHDL
- Digital Signal processing skills, motion control
- PCB design skills (i.e. Altium Designer)
- PIC, Microcontrollers (MSP430, STM, TI)
- Audio/Video encoding/decoding (i.e. H.264, MPEG)
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- One year contract-to-hire employment;
- 30% tax ruling;
- 26 holiday days;
- Relocation help;
- Dutch courses.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.