Embedded Software Developer to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal
Are you a PASSIONATE Embedded Software Developer looking to develop your career working at the forefront of IoT innovation?
Do you have the hunger to explore the unchartered territory of Internet of Light PARTNERING with a dynamic R&D team? If the answer to the questions is yes, then we want to hear from you.
As an Embedded Software Developer on the Tridonic IoT team, you will be responsible for
- Your passion is to explore the uncharted Internet of Light business being part of the R&D team
- You design and develop high quality software, using modern concepts (e.g. Stateless Protocols, Event Driven
- Programming, and Resilience Engineering) into a Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- You will support and further develop applications part of the installed base, until series-production readiness
- You will provide technical support during prepilot and pilot series.
- You will contribute to the design & implementation of functional and non-functional requirements within an agile team in cooperation with our external partners
- Stable, legible, high-quality code (clean code) is important to you. Therefore you will apply, and continuously improve, methods of modern software design (e.g. code styling, code reviews, continuous integration, TDD / BDD) which are part of your vision of an ideal development environment
- To be successful in this role, you are an engineer in computer sciences with knowledge in electronics or electronic engineer with experience in software engineering.
- You have experience in embedded software development (C, C++), and knowledge in object-oriented programming, in RTOS (eg. mBed, Contiki or similar), in SW architecture and design including UML and in control technics and bus systems.
- You have basic knowledge of communication technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, 6LowPan, Coap, IPv6, Bluetooth, Zigbee, …) and understanding of analogue electronics.
On a personal level:
- Inspired by cross-cultural collaboration within a globally distributed development team.
- Ability to drive and implement change effectively and you enjoy sharing your know-how and experience.
- Pragmatic individual and a solution finder with excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to work independently and take on responsibility.
If this is you and you are excited reading this then Tridonic offers the opportunity to build a truly global career with a market-leading brand. You’ll be joining a great team with the freedom to make an impact - and build the career you’re proud of.
Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Embedded Software Developer to work at one of our Clients in Porto, Portugal.
Our client's company is a leading global player in the field of lighting technology that produces innovative hardware and software for smart and connected lighting systems.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.