Embedded Software Engineer | Hamburg, Germany
Intermediate | Senior
- Hamburg, Germany
Cross Border Talents in searching for an Embedded Software Engineer for our client in Hamburg, Germany.
Our client is a global outsourcing company with a strong presence in Hamburg.
The focus will be on software engineering, meaning you will participate in the software development life cycle by connecting the client’s needs with applicable technology solutions. However, some positions can include development or code upgrade.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum C1 level of German;
- Senior experience with system-based embedded systems and application development with the programming languages C / C ++ and Qt;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Development in Linux;
- Proficiency in UML, OOP, and Git;
- Nice to have: experience with processors and the implementation of protocols such as Bluetooth, USB, TCP / IP, Modbus RTU / TCP, OPC;
- Eligible to work in Germany.
THE CLIENT OFFER:
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2019, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.