EMEA BPO Operations Head | Lisbon, Portugal
Intermediate | Senior
- Lisbon, Portugal
Cross Border Talents is looking for experienced managers with BPO background to fill the position of EMEA Operations Head with our client in Lisbon, Portugal.
In this role, you will primarily lead and manage the operations of the teams in Portugal, Romania and India.
YOUR MAIN DIRECTIONS WILL BE:
- Evaluation and prioritization of business processes for offshore service delivery.
- Interface with client teams to evolve a suitable transition approach.
- Oversee knowledge transfer.
- Manage the relationship with the client's business heads.
- Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintain and improve operations by monitoring operational performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; root causes analysis.
- Manage service delivery and meet customer requirements as per agreed SLAs.
- Should ensure Customer satisfaction and Operational excellence.
- Function as point of escalation for all delivery issues.
- Build and manage excellent business relationships with internal/external customer groups, peers, and senior management.
- Ensure training and developmental plan for all the team members.
- Innovate and Improvise on processes with hard targets for process improvements.
- Evaluate process changes feasibility and work closely with the client to implement changes.
- Driving Quality initiatives including Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- Imbibe the client’s culture of focus on ‘value’ in the team with the implementation of Value Portal
- Work with Transformation Board for generation, evaluation, and implementation of big-ticket ideas
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in Managing Service Delivery and Operations for technology clients
- Deep domain expertise in voice and non-voice operations.
- Hands on experience of managing SLAs and KPIs.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills, with an ability to lead the team from the front; should have handled large teams (500+ FTEs).
- Good analytical skills.
- Expertise in analyzing and coordinating supply chain data and reports.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Good knowledge of quality principles and Six Sigma certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Reputed University;
- Competitive Salary;
- Parking spot;
- Health Insurance;
- Life Insurance;
- Meal allowance on card;
- Career Progression;
- Personal and Professional Development Programs;
- Access to In-house Olympic Indoor Pool, Gym, Football Court;
- Fitness Classes available: Zumba, Step, Aerobic, Stretching, Pilates, Yoga;
- 3 days paid per year of absences;
- In-house Doctor & Pharmacy Pick up Point;
- Staff Canteen & Vending Machines @ affordable prices;
- Referral Program;
- Parenthood Program.
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. We’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to be removed from our mailing list? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.