Cross Border Talents is recruiting an Enterprise Technical Service Delivery Lead to join one of our Clients' IT Support team in Leverkusen, Germany.
Our client, a global company that provides a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology with a major project in the financial sector, has taken over the infrastructure services of a complex international financial organization. The role of the Service Delivery Lead is to provide technical leadership, process assessment, and development in the Endpoint Management (Desktop Management) service streams.
The role interfaces with the client’s IT Management, the Account Management Teams, as well as with other technology team members of the organization.
Responsibilities as the Enterprise Technical Service Delivery Lead:
- Create and document desktop support processes for troubleshooting Software platforms specific to the client operating environments
- Create and document refresh strategies
- Assist the client with technology assessments of equipment and software platforms
- Recommending and maintaining HW Equipment Standards List
- Participate in Hardware/Software Governance Board
- Ensure enterprise management tooling features and capabilities are fully utilized to the client's benefit and sustenance of the life cycle management program
- Provide reporting for monitoring processes
- Provide leadership and establish formal Problem Management program with feeds from ITSM and SRMS systems and outputs to the client's Change Management process, work instructions for Service Desk, and Field Operations Personnel, and analysis reporting to Client and Account Management teams
Requirements for the Enterprise Technical Service Delivery Lead Vacancy:
- Fluent German and English
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 – Design, Configuration, Administration
- Microsoft SCCM OSD – Image Development and Deployment
- Windows 7 or Windows 10, deployment experience
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT ) – Image Development and Deployment
- Solid Network Infrastructure Principles knowledge
- Tier 3 and 4 Support in an Enterprise Desktop Environment
- Cross-Functional Team Leadership Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- User State Migration Tool (USMT)
Respecting your privacy (and your right to inbox sanity), we have a simple question. In 2018, we’ll publish several high-quality job posts and articles on topics like ICT, Engineering and Business Process Outsourcing. Would you like to stay connected? Due to new data privacy laws, we need your permission to keep sharing this great content. Please let us know.